CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Planning Meeting

To all classmates:

Our first planning meeting will be Tuesday, March 4th at 8:30 pm at my house in Salt Lake City. E-mail me at highlandhighclassof98@gmail.com if you're interested in attending and I'll send you my address.

Please, everyone, post your suggestions and ideas here so we can make sure it's the best reunion possible.

Thank you for your help and interest. It has been great to reconnect with you all through the blog!

Best,
Andrew

1 go rams:

lbb said...

Jones,
I was happy to hear that ten years later technology finally caught up with the inner desires of your heart. You are so lucky to have found a doctor willing to undertake such a radical procedure. Welcome home from Mexico and I hope you enjoy life post gender reassignment.
SLB