CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

2008

It's 2008.

I'm sure you know what that means...

No, not the promise of a clean slate, new adventures, or goals accomplished. I'm talking about our TEN YEAR REUNION.

Does this fact give anyone else anxiety?

I'm starting this blog (which is my first attempt at blogging, by the way) to reconnect with classmates and solicit your ideas on how you'd like to celebrate the DECADE since our graduation.

Please leave comments on this blog for anything Class of '98 or reunion-related, such as:

  • Ideas and suggestions for the reunion
  • Your willingness to help plan the reunion
  • Suggestions on how to locate everyone
  • Links to your own blogs/websites/projects/whatever--we want to see what you've been up to!
  • Blogging tips and suggestions for this novice blogger
  • Anything else you want to share with the class.

I hope this can be a meaningful experience for us, and I look forward to seeing all of you this summer.

Go Rams!

Sincerely,
Andrew Jones

P.S. Please add this as a link on your blogs and forward the web address to our fellow classmates.

10 go rams:

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

Andrew, I'd be happy to help in whatever way you can - whether it's making reservations or contacting people, dj-ing the reunion stomp, etc. Just let me know what you need help with.

One idea for contacting people is to use social networking sites, like facebook and the devil's spawn, er...myspace.

On facebook, you can create events, or search for people by name, proximity, their networks, or when they graduated from university, high school, etc.

You can also create an events page on facebook, and invite everyone you can there...

Also, I'm in the ward of a few Highland 98 Alum...I could ask their parents for their child's info and then get their friends' info, and then get their friends' friends' info, and then get their friends' friends' friends' info, and so on.

katherine said...

hey it's Katherine Marie Matthews Wallin, and i can help however. i will post a link to this on my blog and then contact as many of my RAM friends i can. ya, i am with Andrew C. you can find so many people through blogging and facebook, so i'll see who else I can find that way. you can email me - katphoto7@hotmail.com to let me know how i can help! man, 10 years, we are getting old! oh well, Go Rams!

Jessica Petersen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Lawrence said...

Hey there all... this is Ashley Lawrence (yes there is no married name on the end... so if I am thinking of coming to the reunion no one else has an excuse). Anyway, as far as planning goes I can help out depending on the month we choose. i am still in school and so it runs my life most of the time. I will send out the blog to all those I still keep in contact with and let me know andrew what kind of help you need.

Anonymous said...

Hello class of 98! I can't believe it has been 10 years. WOW....time flies!!! We (Ryan included) would love to help with whatever we can. Just let us know. Can't wait to see everyone-
Katie Scharman Rowland

*Leslie* said...

Andrew, I'd be really happy to help. I think you should probably create a new little yahoo email account just for people to submit their addresses, so they don't have to post them up on the blog... Let me know what I can do leslieannprice@yahoo.com. Leslie Warnock Price (and Dave Price too)

Robyn said...

I would love to help however I can from Arizona. Let's so something somewhat inexpensive and not too fancy so everyone feels welcome and able to come. I hear the 5-year was great, so I'm sure whatever you decide will be wonderful!
Robyn Jensen Barker

Jessica Petersen said...

So I deleted my last comment because I had my email address up there. Anyway, this is Jessica Finlayson Petersen. I hope that I will be in town for the reunion. Otherwise, have a great time!

lbb said...

Jones,
I was happy to hear that ten years later technology finally caught up with the inner desires of your heart. You are so lucky to have found a doctor willing to undertake such a radical procedure. Welcome home from Mexico and I hope you enjoy life post gender reassignment.
SLB